Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Admissions policy
- Anti bullying policy
- Behaviour policy
- Charging and Remissions policy
- Child Friendly Anti-bullying Policy
- Complaints Policy 2019
- Data Protection Policy May 2019
- e-Safety Policy
- Equality and cohesion policy
- Equality information and objectives
- Food policy
- Gifted and Talented Policy
- Health and Safety policy
- medication policy
- mobile phone policy
- Peer on Peer Abuse policy
- Safeguarding policy
- SEN policy
- Sex and Relationships Policy
- Sunnybrow Primary School Privacy Notice
- Uniform Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.